Are you interested in discovering your ancestors? Maybe you would just like to get started by building a family tree? Trying to get past a road block in your research?
Let me help. I have been doing genealogy for over 30 years and I guarantee results.
I don't consider myself a "professional genealogist" because I do it as a hobby, and only do it professionally over the Summer to supplement my income as a public school teacher. I also don't charge "professional genealogy" fees [check some out here]. I typically charge $10 per hour but I can work within a set budget or on specific projects. Also, if I don't find anything, I simply don't charge anything.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at askgriff@gmail.com.
Thank you!
Robert Griffith

best car phone holders 2018 review
ReplyDeletebest car phone holders
best car phone holders review
car phone holders
best car phone mount 2018
best car phone mount reddit
best iphone car mount
best magnetic car mount
best hands free phone holder for car